CONSENT ON PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT - NATURAL PERSONS
The User, leaving a request on the website www.centralhotel32.ru, accepts the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Consent).
Acting freely, willfully and in his own interest as well as by confirming his capacity, the User gives consent to the JSC ‘’Central Hotel’’(TIN 3250519034) which is located at 241050, Bryansk, pl. Karl Marx, d. 7, on the personal data processing on the following conditions:
1. The present Consent is given to the personal data processing, whether or not by automated means.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: 1) Personal data that are not special or biometric: contact telephone numbers; e-mail addresses; place of work and position; user data (location information; OS type and version; Browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; the source from which the user came to the site; from which site or for which ad; OS language and Browser; which pages and buttons are pressed by the user; ip-address.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of the personal data processing: the processing of incoming requests from individuals to provide advice; analytics of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; provide the User with special offers and newsletters.
5. The legal ground for the personal data processing is: art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ ‘’On Personal Data’’; Charter of JSC ‘’Central Hotel’’; present consent to the processing of personal data.
6. During the course of the personal data processing the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
7. Personal data are processed prior to unsubscribing an individual from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. Hard copy data storage is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ ‘’On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation” and other regulatory and legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
8. The Consent to process personal data can be withdrawn any time, either by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending him or his representative a written statement to JSC ‘’Central Hotel’’ to the address indicated at the beginning of the present Consent.
9. In case of the present Consent withdrawal by the subject or his representative, JSC ‘’Central Hotel’’ has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in clauses 2–11 of part 1 of Article 6, part 2 of Article 10 and parts 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006.
10. The Consent is valid all the time until the termination of the personal data processing specified in Clauses 7 and 8 of the present Consent.